South Africa is 4th Best Destination in the World – Conde Nast Traveler 2016
4. South Africa
11. New Zealand
15. Sri Lanka
South Africa is renowned for its excellent tourist infrastructure and wide range of accommodation, from luxury game lodges and five-star hotels to friendly country houses, small hotels, B&Bs, and camping and self-catering establishments.
- On a Budget: South Africa has a well-developed network of backpacker accommodation options, some of which are surprisingly comfortable and luxurious. There is also an active camping community and you will find well- serviced campsites throughout the country, particularly in the national parks, including the popular Kruger National Park. Pre-booking is generally advisable.
- Mid-range: To save a bit of money, consider checking into one of the numerous bed-and-breakfast establishments on offer, or even hire a self-catering unit. Self- catering accommodation ranges from apartments and holiday villas to chalets and farm cottages. Guest houses are generally slightly more expensive, but also worth considering if you want to experience a warm South African welcome.
- Luxury: South Africa has some of the most luxurious lodges and hotels in the world, with names such as Mala Mala, Londolozi, Singita, and the Mount Nelson and Twelve Apostles hotels (and many others) globally famous. You’ll also find that you often pay less in South Africa for your luxury than elsewhere in the world. Safari lodges usually offer an all-inclusive package incorporating game drives, meals and drinks. Most upmarket establishments also have spa facilities on site.
- Special events: South Africa offers a range of accommodation for special celebrations, including weddings. Plan an authentic African wedding, a ceremony in the bush with wildlife around you, a beach or mountain wedding, or a reception in the romantic Cape Winelands.
- Nip and tuck: South Africa is among the most sought-after destinations to receive the best medical procedures and treatments at reasonable cost with, if time permits, a recuperative holiday in the sun and some spectacular sightseeing thrown in. Medical tourism includes medical procedures such as cosmetic surgery, dentistry, fertility or rehabilitation, for which there are many excellent private facilities in South Africa.
We can create your own custom-made trip or tour in South Africa.
We can also create a trip for you to Greece, Italy, Turkey or Cuba.
Just give us a call on +27 21 462 7022 or email us on email@example.com