Sicily, an island distinctive in both its history and culture offers even seasoned travellers a unique and memorable taste of the Mediterranean. We look forward to welcoming you to this truly fascinating island.
The beautiful island of Sicily remains distinctive in both its history and culture despite its close proximity to the Italian mainland, offering even seasoned travellers a unique and memorable taste of the Mediterranean.
At 25,700 km², Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean with nine provinces dividing its intensely cultivated landscape. Aside from Enna, each province is directly linked to the coast, allowing many travellers to freely swap the vibrancy of the cities for an idyllic bay view.
Immersed in an exceptionally diverse history, Sicily is widely understood to be not only an island of contrasts due to its Eastern and Western archaeological divide, but a world entirely unto itself.
Why Just Sicily?
We are the Sicily Island Specialist. Care, efficiency and attention to detail are the bywords for Just Sicily.
- Extensive knowledge of Sicily
- ABTA and ATOL protected
- Wide choice of personally selected accommodation
- Tailor made holidays and tours to suit your requirements
- Competitive prices based on accommodation only
- Personal recommendations for a holiday to suit your requirements
- Loyalty discount for our valued previous customers
- Flights from regional airports throughout the UK
- Local, experienced and knowledgeable Sicilian Reps
For more information contact : email@example.com