- Visit the sassi of Matera, Heritage;
- Discovering the Park of the Rock Churches and the Casa Grotta;
- In climb up to reach the summit of the Murgia Matera;
- The magic of Alberobello and its trulli;
- The most iconic stretches of the Adriatic coast;
- The timeless appeal of the Baroque Lecce;
- The Ionian coast from Gallipoli to Santa Maria di Leuca;
- We provide complete GPS tracks and navigation.
Day 1 – Welcome!
- Arrival in Matera, presentation of the tour and bike delivery.
- Hotel accommodation in Matera.
Day 2 – Matera → → Putignano, Alberobello
- About 70 km. The path is characterized by long climbs. Maximum gradient daily 400 m.
- Hotel accommodation in Alberobello.
Day 3 – Alberobello → → Cisternino Ostuni
- About 50 km route. Maximum gradient daily 250 m.
- Hotel accommodation in Ostuni.
Day 4 – Ostuni → Lecce → Gallipoli
- Transfer by train from Ostuni to Lecce. From Lecce to Gallipoli about 50 km. Vertical drop 120 m.
- Hotel accommodation in Gallipoli.
Day 5 – Ugento Gallipoli → → Leuca
- About 50 km. Maximum gradient daily 50 m.
- Accommodation in hotels in Istanbul.
Day 6 – Leuca → → Castro Otranto
- About 50 km. uphill path. Maximum gradient daily 400 m.
- Hotel accommodation in Otranto.
Day 7 – Otranto → → Lecce Roca Vecchia
- About 50 km route.
- Hotel accommodation in Lecce.
Day 8 – Matera and Lecce tour ended
- After breakfast, return of the bikes.
- On request, transfer by minibus to the Brindisi / Bari airport or central station.
- End of services.
For more information contact : email@example.com