A stay in Liguria will show you a classically beautiful side of Italy, with dramatic coastlines giving way to beautiful seaside towns. Whatever kind of holiday you’re after, our team is on hand to find you a villa in Liguria that ticks all the boxes!
Casa Arnella – our pick for the month
Sleeps: 4 – 6 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
- Nestled just 10m from the shore, this home boasts stunning views of the boats resting on the harbour from the master bedroom balcony
- This lovely casa is decorated with marine-style furnishings, complimenting its seaside location
- It’s just a ten-minute stroll along the coastline to the heart of Porto Venere, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- This is a great base for exploring the remarkable landscapes of the Cinque Terre National Park
Just metres from the beach in beautiful Porto Venere, this wonderful two-bed home is just a walk away from shops, restaurants and the shore – perfect for a seaside getaway. With the harbour at your doorstep, you can admire the fishing boats that sit on beautiful blue waters from your bougainvillea clad balcony.
The casa’s interior fits in perfectly with its surroundings; marine décor consisting of ornamental boats, stunning pictures and various sea-themed furnishings give it a unique character. This charm is consistent throughout, each room decorated with great character that brings comfort and homeliness. The spiral staircase that connects the two floors together is a stunning addition to casa and leads to a beautiful master bedroom with sea-view and a pretty twin.
Nothing beats a cool glass of wine while taking in the breathtaking views the first floor boasts – watch the picturesque boats as they rest at the port in the distance and the blue water ahead of you glistening in the sunshine. Read your favourite book on the master bedroom’s balcony while resting on a deck chair or enjoy a meal al fresco in the pretty Italian front garden, whether its breakfast in the sunshine or dinner in the moonlight.
Just across from the sea in the beautiful village of Porto Venere, you can follow the coast and within a ten-minute walk you can be in the heart of the historic village exploring winding lanes, admiring pastel-coloured houses and enjoying wonderful Ligurian meals with amazing views. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it’s not hard to see why this fishing village is so loved for its charm and beauty.
Explore further amazing landscapes by taking the boat up to the Cinque Terre National Park and discover the five idyllic villages and the incredible walking paths between them. The beautiful beaches and villages of the Golf of Poets, just south of La Spezia, are also worth discovering as are the cities of Lucca and Pisa for a spectacular day out.
Casa Layout (120m2)
Ground Floor (via steps from front garden)
– Split-level living-dining room with TV
– Fully-stocked small kitchen with coffee machine, oven, hob, pantry items, dishwasher, fridge, microwave and toaster
– Bathroom with shower
First Floor (via spiral staircase)
– Hallway with single bed
– Master bedroom with double bed, single bed and sea-view balcony
– Twin bedroom (can be converted to double upon request)
– Bathroom with shower, bidet and WC
– Front garden/patio with small table and chairs
– Children’s play area (swing and slide)
– Small garage for one car (not suitable for SUV/Vans)
– Games console
– Hair dryer
– Ironing facilities
– Washing machine
– Baby bath
– Table tennis
– Table football
– Children’s bikes
– Board games
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Sep 14th 2019 – Oct 26th 2019||–||£1,387||£1,679||£2,426|
|Oct 26th 2019 – Dec 21st 2019||£876||£1,122||£1,368||£2,043|
For more information contact : email@example.com